Daily 6 am – 6 pm
Maui’s ultimate waterfall wonderland
- Maui’s most magnificent scenery, now a national park.
- A network of pools and cascading giant waterfalls.
- Acres of towering bamboo and a huge rain forest.
- Drive the famous Hana Highway with a knowledgeable guide.
- Eleven hours youll never forget. 4.5 mile hike. Moderate.
Bring swim suit and towel, a change of clothes, and in winter, a sweatshirt or jacket.
Wear shorts, short-sleeve shirt or t-shirt and shoes that you don’t mind getting muddy.
Provided: Hike Maui provides special water shoes.
Tour Time: Pick ups start at 6:00 am / Drive outs meet at 7:00 am
Duration: approximately 12 hours w/ transportation