Daily 8 am – 2 pm
Hike with us into a great canyon with 30- and 50-foot waterfalls that drop into deep pools. We hike through the rain forest for ¼ mile and begin with onsite instruction on how to use the gear, how to rappel, how to do everything you’ll need.
For the inexperienced we provide an easy 60-ft. rappel that starts out with a gentle slope, then becomes steeper, ending with a vertical descent of a rock wall. You may do this rappel as often as you want to feel comfortable before rappelling down the first waterfall.
Swim beneath the waterfalls and have lunch at a dramatic overlook.
Duration: Six hours from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Daily
- Lunch and bottled water
- Special-traction water shoes.
- Backpack, 5″ X 5″ X 6″ waterproof keg to carry valuables in Personal flotation device.
- Transportation from the Maalaea Park & Ride on Hwy 310 near Hwy 30, or from the Maalaea county bus stop.
Lunch Choices, served with granola bars, pineapple, and cookie:
- Vegetarian/Vegan Wrap: Tortilla wrapped around hummus, tapenade, chopped tomato, fresh lettuce and carrots.
- Turkey: Tortilla wrapped around freshly-sliced Legend Carolina turkey breast, pesto cream cheese, fresh greens, carrots and chopped tomato.
- Roast Beef: Tortilla wrapped around freshly-sliced lean roast beef, pesto cream cheese, fresh greens, carrots and chopped tomato.
- Gluten-free: Freshly-sliced Legend Carolina turkey breast or lean roast beef wrapped around pesto cream cheese, fresh lettuce, chopped tomato, and carrots.
Time and Location
- Meet at 8:00 a.m. at the Maalaea Park & Ride on Hwy 310 near Hwy 30 or at 8:15 a.m. at the Maalaea county bus stop in the harbor. Return at 2:00 p.m. to the Maalaea.
- Park & Ride on Hwy 310 near Hwy 30 or at 2:15 p.m. at the Maalaea county bus stop in the harbor.
- Minimum age 8, but younger children are accepted if they are confident and athletic.
- Minimum waist size for our harness is 22 inches; maximum is 54 inches.
- Maximum weight is 250 lbs.
- Wear swim suit and any protective clothing you may want that can get wet.
- Women should at minimum wear shorts to keep the harness from chaffing their legs.
- You may want to bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Bring change of clothes and towel.
- There are restrooms at the trail head.
- Minimum 2 pax to operate tour.
|Private (up To 8 Pax)||$2,190.00|