Daily 2 am – 11:30 am
#1 Most Popular Tour
Experience a sunrise like no other from the Haleakala Visitor Center Lookout located 9,740 ft. above sea level! Those who have seen a sunrise from Haleakala say that it’s a fabulous way to spend the morning.
Brand new luxurious Grech mini coaches will have your guests touring in style and comfort soaring above endless miles of beauty from what seems like the top of the world.
The scattered patterns of light intermingled with brilliant splashes of color are not to be missed! See native Hawaiian plants and wildlife in their natural habitat. You may even see an endangered nene goose crossing the road.
The sunrise tour includes a delicious breakfast at Cafe O’Lei at the Dunes. Relax and enjoy your meal with a spectacular view of the west Maui mountains.
- Haleakala National Park
- Haleakala Rangers Station at 7,000 ft. elevation
- Haleakala Visitor Center at 9,740 ft.
- Sunrise Viewing
- Views of Kula
- Views of Upcountry Maui
- Views of Lana’i
- Views of Molokini
- Views of Kaho’olawe
- Breakfast in Central Maui
Sunrise Tour Breakfast Menu. Select one of the following entree choices:
- Fresh seasonal tropical fruit plate w/ fruit yogurt
- Eggs, bacon, sausage, & hash brown potatoes
- Pancakes, link sausages, & bacon
- All choices include:
- Toast w/ fruit jelly & sweet butter
- Coffee, tea, or passion orange guava juice
Tour Times: 2 AM- 11:30 AM
Tour Restrictions: This tour is operated on very rough, winding roads. It is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or motion problems.