Monday – Saturday, 8:30 am – 10:30 am
Imagine the Majesty of the West Maui mountain range (Mauna Kahalawai), its verdant valleys and peaks rising above the vast blue of the ocean and sky. Now imagine yourself planted in the middle of this natural beauty, sitting atop a graceful horse who gently takes you across the landscape and back through Hawaii history.
We ride along the foothills of the West Maui Mountains. You will be treated to extraordinary views of Molokai, Lanai and Lahaina Town and Harbor. We ride into Launiopoko Valley where we dismount for refreshments at our authentic Hawaiian Hale (house), perched upon a ridge, situated next to an acre-large pond that is fed by cool mountain stream water.
Snack and Beverage Included
- Guests must be between the ages of 8 – 70 years old
- 6 & 7 year olds allowed to ride if have previous experience
- Weight requirement is 35 pounds – 250 pounds
- Guests need to be ok walking on uneven ground and able to stand for 2 hours.
- Those who are pregnant or have existing injuries will not be able to participate
REMEMBER TO BRING: Long pants, closed-toed shoes and sun-protection (hat, sunscreen, sunglasses).
Availability: Monday – Saturday
Time: 8:30 am
Duration: 2 hours